2013年1月16日星期三

discount chi straighteners makes you enjoys the sunshine on the beach

Small chi straightener words you can not say in front of you Mommy got upset Mummy unhappy "Koji ramped gas finished the sentence is kept sneeze. Ati Ati ""I know, I was reluctant to mess with my Mommy is not happy!" Little guy grinned, and quickly pulled a pill from her tongues said sheepishly, "I'm sorry clever aunt, chi again naughty na sneeze sneeze powder antidote, the clever aunt eat it no longer sneezing! "

When he finished, the little guy schematically chi hair straightener squat body, and then around her neck, her cheek Amiability kissed a small mouth."You is a naughty villain fine!" chi eating antidote, could not help but reach out and squeezed the little guy's nose, eye brow with a spoiled with love smile.

Clever aunt, you give me something about my chi iron thing, OK? Mummy never talked to me about my chi, I never dare in front of my mommy asked its chi afraid will be angered Mommy unhappy! "little guy stick a pouting, brow slightly furrowed, a rather sorrow appearance.